Travel Terms of Shuttle Service
Supplier: Easy Transport - Csutak Csaba TVA BE 0849 528 671, Avenue Herbert Hoover 212, 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
- According to the Belgian laws the supplier offers passenger travel services between Bruxelles and a given airport, by transporting passengers on public road outside schedule., operating as shared-ride service.
- The driver and the vehicle complies with the effective regulations and all the necessary licenses for passenger transport., exam and taxi license also.
- All the applicable tariffs are published on his website www.easytransport.be
- A placed order is available for one way or return. The rout is choosen by the driver.
- An order should be placed latest 24 ours before due time. Orders within 24 hours before due time, an order can be placed only by phone ( the acceptance depending on available capacity).
- Only orders confirmed by us are considered fulfilled. Automatic e-mail messages about orders cannot be mistaken with confirmations, only as guidance about successful application.
- The order can be modified or declined free of charge 24 hours before the planned time of travel, if the cash payment was choose, if the cancellation is within 24 hours, the whole amount of fare must be paid. If the placed order is with discount and the payment was done by bank transfer, the customer may cancel the booking, the provider is not required to reimburse the discount price of the shuttle transfer.
- The provider needs to be informed about the passenger’s mobile phone number, e-mail address and the precise departure and arrival address. Can not be taken any responsibility for unfulfilled transport due to the absence of the above mentioned information or mistaken information.
- The traveling time between Bruxelles and the Charleroy airport depending on the road conditions and season is 45-60 minutes on average, so departure time is adjusted to this. Arrival to the airport is 1 hour before closing gates.
- On departure there can be smaller shifts to original adjustment due to the uptake of more passengers. In case of more than a 10- minute-delay the clients are informed on telephone.
- There are 10 minutes available for starting the journey. The driver cannot be obliged to look for the passenger. If the passenger is not at the given place and is not available on the phone the order is considered fulfilled and the fare must be paid.
- The supplier sustains its right to select the passengers. (for example if the passenger is under the influence of alcohol or other drugs, or his/her clothing or luggage is dirty, or the passenger suffers from contagious illness.)
- The client should take into consideration the delay or in some cases the cancellation of the transportation as a result of unpredictable happenings (for example: unexpected technical error, accident, extreme weather conditions, road work). The supplier assumes to do everything to solve problems, but in case of reasons beyond its powers does not assume the responsibility for the damages.
- If technical error is due to the supplier’s fault, it must- without any delay, on its own expenses- take steps to offer further transportation to the client, if catching the plane is still possible.
- The supplier is responsible for the damages to the passenger or to their luggage during transportation. The supplier has insurance for his responsabilities.
- In case the vehicle of the supplier is damaged or is made dirty by the passenger, he/she needs to pay for the occurring costs.
- The departure times are calculated so that the passenger can reach the flight on time even if there are delays of 40-50 minute.
- In case the transportation cannot be done, fact due to the supplier’s fault, the client can ask for compensation, the sum of which cannot go beyond five times the fare.
- On arrival, in case of passengers arriving with different flights, with some difference between them, there can be a one hour- awaiting time.
- The supplier lets its passengers know where exactly the vehicle will wait for them.
- Our actual prices refer to inside Bruxelles. Departure points outside the above mentioned territory cannot be fulfilled in all cases, and if it is possible extra charges are required. These prices are agreed upon with the client in advance.
- The booking by the passenger is fulfilled if the cost of transport is paid by bank transfer, according to the actual prices, shown on the website.
- The passenger can have such luggage which complies with the airport regulations.
- The supplier is not responsible for the goods forgotten in the vehicle.
- The unusual luggage (for example: bicycle, dog, big musical instrument, etc) should be announced in advance. The cost of such a luggage is 15 Euros in plus. Dogs can be transported under the weight of 10 kilos, in a cage, with muzzle, under control.
The order can be placed by:
- Online, on webbsit: www.easytransport.be
- In cash, directly to the driver
- By bank transfer ( Please ensure that the payment is done one day before travel date, otherwise your order can be canceled)
The shuttle service availability terms:
- Less than 16 years old, but traveling with companion
- You are in good condition for traveling
- You baggage is as you stated, or less
- The transport of live animals only with a written forecast can take place!
- Online oredering can be done only by adults, and the datas should correspond to reality
In the vehicle is prohibited the transport of the followings:
- Dangerous materials as: flammable, corrosive, toxic, radioactive, etc.
- Arms, stabbing and cutting devices (except protective case equipped with locked in the boot).
- Objects that disgust in others.
- Objects that could endanger the physical safety of other passengers, the vehicle may damage or stain.
- The object is not fit in the car to its shape, volume or is inherently unsuitable.
How to order:
A) Selection of flight on arrival or departure date (for the relevant airport, Belgium), log in, register or order without registering, giving basic information, then click on the Send icon.
B) For PayPal payment:
After placing an order, you will get an answer on the email address, given as contact. The supplier processing your order and confirming it. This confimation including detailed information about your order and the number of transaction for PayPal payment. This number is your identification number, which can be required by the driver.
If customer misses the date of the flight or place the provider disclaims all responsibility!
The provider always sending a written confirmation of the canceling by email.
If the provider receives a late notification of the resignation and vehicle is alredy started the route, the provider consider the service as fulfilled, and the refund claim is not accepted.
The service is available for the above conditions. When ordering, the passanger agree the above terms. The conditions under which the customer accepts the travel service occurs when notes and signing the acknowledgment. If the customer ordering the service to more people, the statement concludes contracts on behalf of the signing of fellow passengers.
Valid from 30.09.2015, until withdrawn.